在 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 下載Windows 10安裝程式，然後將安裝程式安裝於USB隨身碟，然後再用隨身碟開機後，進行系統安裝跟輸入序號。
Before you buy, please read these notes and FAQ!
– This is only the Windows OEM product key, a download link will be provided after checkout
– Cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older operating system
– Requires a clean installation, and all prior data must be backed up
– Will not allow for a change to a different motherboard model once installed
What does OEM mean?
OEM product keys are priced lower than their retail counterparts, but use the same software as retail versions of Windows.Per Microsoft’s EULA regarding OEM, the product key is tied to the PC motherboard which it’s initially installed on, and there is typically no transferring the key between PCs afterwards.
Can I directly upgrade from an older operating system?
No, you cannot. A clean installation is required.
What is a clean installation?
A clean installation means formatting your hard drive before installing Windows, so make sure that you have backed up your files.
Do I receive a download link after the checkout?
Yes, once you have placed your order you will receive your product key and a link with instructions to download Windows.
2. Run the media creation tool
– Create installation media for another PC
– Select preferred language
– Select Edition: Windows 10 (it includes both, Pro and Home)
– Select architecture (64-bit or 32-bit)
– Select the media you want to create (USB flash drive or ISO file to create a DVD)
3.Perform a clean installation
– Boot from the USB flash drive or the DVD
– Select your language, time, and keyboard preferences
– Enter product key
– Installation type: Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)
– Remove all partitions (this deletes all your data!) and create a new one to install Windows